- Chelsea are unbeaten in six Premier League meetings against Watford since losing the first encounter in September 1999 (W4, D2).
- That 1-0 home win in 1999 is Watford’s only triumph over the Blues in their past 16 meetings in all competitions (D5, L10).
- The Hornets are winless in six league visits to Stamford Bridge since winning 5-1 in the top flight in May 1986 (D4, L2).
- The champions are vying for a 14th Premier League home win in 15 attempts.
- If Chelsea win their final two fixtures they will become the first club to record 30 English top-flight victories in a 38-game season.
- They are the division’s highest scorers with 76 goals. They have only once scored more in a Premier League season: 103 goals in 2009-10.
- Antonio Conte is only the fourth manager to lift the Premier League trophy in his first season in England, emulating Jose Mourinho in 2004-05, Carlo Ancelotti in 2009-10 and Manuel Pellegrini in 2013-14.
- The Hornets could equal the club’s top-flight record of five consecutive defeats and five games in a row without a goal.
- They have lost six consecutive away league games without scoring for the first time since May 1952.
- Watford have only managed one goal in their past nine hours and 56 minutes of action.
- They have never come from behind at half-time to win a Premier League game, drawing seven and losing 48.
- Walter Mazzarri’s side need five points to equal last season’s tally of 45.